What is Crossfit?
Crossfit is elite fitness for everyone, from professional athletes to senior citizens everyone can benefit from the same basic programming.
The workouts themselves are totally scalable, which means that a new participant and an experienced Crossfit athlete can complete the same workout with changes in load and intensity. CrossFit workouts will deliver phenomenal fitness as a stand-alone programme or as a complement to your sport-specific training regime.
CrossFit workouts are comprised of constantly varied functional movements executed at high intensity.
What does this mean?
One of the fun things about CrossFit is that it’s constantly changing. You’ll never do the same workout twice in a row.
Intensity is the name of the game, we strive for high intensity in everything that we do, this is where the gains are made. But don’t worry, intensity varies from one athlete to the next so we start everyone at an appropriate level suited to them and then progress from there.
Everything you will do is meant to simulate the kinds of movements that everyday life requires (squatting, lifting, pushing, pulling, running and jumping). These are relevant to everyone whether you’re competing in a competitive sport, lifting heavy shopping bags or standing up out of an armchair.
Is CrossFit for you?
If you are some one who:
- would enjoy being part of a small, fully coached group where you are welcomed, included and encouraged.
- is short on time and wants to get the most out of every workout you do.
- would enjoy being fitter, healthier and stronger than you ever thought possible.
- would like to learn new and exciting skills and be coached throughout the session - all in a friendly environment.
- wants to workout in an 'EGO FREE' zone.
- would like to be able to go running with no knee or lower back pain.
- would like better posture or even just to be able to touch your toes.
Then CrossFit is for YOU!
Most of all CrossFit is FUN!
Our coaches and participants at Crossfit Bull are welcoming, supportive, and committed to helping everyone succeed in a fun and safe environment.
So step one is to commit and sign up for your first session or just call in during a workout and see a class in action.